Commercial Catastrophe Services
When disaster strikes, timing is everything. Most insurance carriers do not employ the staff necessary to handle the volume of claims following a residential or commercial catastrophe.
For more than 20 years, Alternative Claims Services has been a trusted partner for insurance carriers who need a highly qualified nationwide network of insurance adjusters in times of crisis.
Whether you need one adjuster or a whole team of adjusters, our national network of professionals can be onsite within 24 hours of any disaster in the continental United States to support your staff and meet your policyholders’ urgent needs.
Why Choose Alternative Claims Services
We provide our clients a competitive advantage through the following:
- We use experienced professionals, most with a minimum of 5 years in the industry, resulting in fewer errors and re-opened claims.
- Time is critical in a catastrophic event. Our adjusters can be onsite within 24 hours and will provide consistent and timely delivery of investigations allowing your company to process claims as quickly as possible.
- Transparency and visibility are available through the entire claim process. We offer complete software integration from our system to yours, which provides faster onboarding processes during catastrophic events.
- Our extensive experience provides value to all relationships. We provide trainers, team leaders, and claims managers to assist with policies, coverages, best practices, and more.
- We provide insurance companies their own customized claims department at a moment’s notice no matter the size of the need.
- We offer dedicated account managers to manage all sizes of insurance claims from small to mid to large clientele. The outcome is superior quality assurance with consistent results.
- We investigate all claims according to your guidelines and provide an appraisal with a detailed estimate of damages, regardless of the claim type.
- We have a network of 1,000+ trained and experienced adjusters who work with Alternative Claims Services to provide quality CAT claims services.
- On CAT sites, our onsite management will hold meetings, conduct reviews, and ride along with adjusters to ensure quality and that guidelines are met.
Discover the Alternative Difference
Get In Touch with us today to discuss a tailored solution for your commercial catastrophe claims needs. Our far-reaching network of over 700 Multi-Line Daily and 1,000+ catastrophe adjusters are standing by!